Monday, July 14, 2014

Amazing Products for Back to School

Okay, okay, please take your fingers out of your ears and stop saying "lalalalala" just because I said "back to school". Unfortunately there's no avoiding it. It's on the horizon for most of us. I go back to work August 19th for teachers. WAH! 

BUT as much as we hate to admit that it's getting closer, we all love our summers for prepping new ideas for the classroom and/or brainstorming organization and decor ideas. I know one project I'm trying to tackle is my dramatic play area. I started a series of posts on it. You can read {part 1} here. I hope to have {part 2} coming soon.

Along with making classroom decisions, we're also shopping TpT looking for the perfect products to kick off our school year. Whether it's a product to be prepped for organizing, or activities to have planned for day 1. For me I've already purchased 2 AWESOME products to help get me organized for the year! 


The first is by Teaching Special Thinkers and the second, Schroeders Shenanigans in 2nd. I really think these 2 are going to be critical players in my organization for the 2014-2015 school year. Now, I just have to take the time to print the pages and decide how I want to set them up!

The next step is finding some really amazing products to start the year off right with! And so me and my girls at Freebielicious have teamed up with Educents with some instant downloads for you! Loaded with great products for back to school including book studies, craftivities, classroom prep, and content materials for back to school!  With 23 instant downloads... you have to check it out!  

http://www.educents.com/#a_aid=creatingandteaching&a_bid=f67a085b

I've included my Let's Learn Colors unit in this bundle. We're always tackling colors in the beginning of the year to see who knows all of their colors, who can match them, etc. Hopefully in a kinder room you have a decent amount of students who come in knowing all their colors. Which makes the included Bingo game a perfect activity for the start of the year!

http://www.educents.com/#a_aid=creatingandteaching&a_bid=f67a085b

I also love doing the Name that Color book with my students! It's a great way to assess what colors they know to see if they can complete the book correctly on their own or not!

http://www.educents.com/#a_aid=creatingandteaching&a_bid=f67a085b

Want to see what else you get in this bundle? Check out the photo below!

http://www.educents.com/#a_aid=creatingandteaching&a_bid=f67a085b

For a limited time it is $34.99 from Educents which is 68% off!  Twenty-three products for your kinder and first grade classrooms and over 1200 pages of materials from some of your favorite teachers!  It's a bundle you are sure to LOVE!

http://www.educents.com/#a_aid=creatingandteaching&a_bid=f67a085b

To take a peek at all of the items included up close, check out the links below from each of the authors! Guaranteed to help kick your school year off to a great start!
SHARE:

1 comment

Ark Presentation & Supplies Ltd said...

Superb post and magnificent blog, I truly like this kind of intriguing articles keep it up.

rotary paper trimmer

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig