Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sweet Treats Blog Hop!

Are you ready for a sweet treat EVERY.DAY. for the month of February?! I know I am! A group of special education bloggers have teamed up to bring you something special every day!


We each have a designated day where we will be bringing you either a forever freebie, a flash freebie, or maybe a classroom tip/trick or two! Mark your calendars for Feb 24th! That's my day! ;) And I plan on bringing you a forever freebie. And hopefully something new! That's my goal at least and I have 24 days to get it done! haha!

So not only is today Super Bowl Sunday, but it's ALSO the first day of February meaning this hop starts RIGHT. NOW! Click on envelope number 1 to see what Traci from The Bender Bunch has for you today!


You will want to stop back by my blog each day, or visit someone's blog from the hop so you can click the envelope for each day to see what they have in store for you! Should be a fun month! I know there are some days I'm really looking forward to checking out!

HTML Map
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig